Introducing the perfect kid-friendly coffee table—or entryway bench, or bedroom bench, or extra seating. Its versatile shape and stylish high performance fabric means it meets a variety of family needs. No toddlers bumping into sharp corners here! Concerned about stains? Don't be! This fabric is stain-resistant and easy to clean. A black, cream and grey palette of classic stripes offers a graphic yet understated look.
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece. This ottoman is made in outdoor fabric but should not be left outside, we do not recommend leaving them in the rain.
Size: Finished dimensions 36.75"w x 18.75"d x 16.75"h
Made in Canada
- Content: Olcott, Graphite 92% Polyester / 8% Olefin + Foam (Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions)
- Designed and Handmade in-house at Tonic Living! Allow for slight variations in size.
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides, and bottom are all in the same fabric
- Care Instructions: Remove cover and spot clean with soap and water. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spray with ordinary bleach and water (1part bleach, 4 parts water), scrub gently to prevent “fuzzing,” rinse thoroughly, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; outdoor fabrics can be damaged by solvents used by some dry cleaners, causing them to lose their UV protection, which keeps them fade resistant.
- More Info: Our Inside Out fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen inside and outside! Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, pill resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean, it has the benefits of a high-performance fabric with the qualities of a durable, fade resistant outdoor fabric.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.