If you are interested in a position below, please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a portfolio if applicable. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Tonic Living is located in Toronto, Canada.
SALES & DESIGN ASSOCIATE
Tonic Living has an immediate requirement for a part time (30 hours a week to grow into full-time) Sales & Design Associate. The successful candidate needs interior decorating skills and experience, time management, excellent organizational skills and be an overall awesome human!
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
-You will be responsible for assisting clients with complimentary design consults for their spaces using Tonic Living products by email, phone and Zoom/video calls.
-You will consult with customers to solidify their design ideas, suggesting pillows combinations, accessories and fabric pairings for those who wish to purchase fabric to DIY their own finished products.
-You will be actively working in our “pillow playground” to guide and inspire our use in clients using tools such as Google Slides and or Zoom/Video
-You will be working with the Customer Care team, reporting directly to our General Manager.
-Must have great communication skills in both written and verbal that allows customers to feel comfortable, understood and heard.
-Excellent organizational skills, you are able to manage multiple tasks and changes in your day-to-day responsibilities.
-An ability to collaborate with fellow team members to prioritize and respond to all sales inquiries in a timely manner.
-Build relationships with our amazing clients and be able to handle any issues or discrepancies that arise with diplomacy and effectiveness.
-Passionate about home decor and have a strong eye for detail.
Education & Experience:
-Minimum College Diploma in interior design, or a related discipline.
-Minimum 2 years of sales experience required; such as interior design, home decor sales.
-Ability to work competently on Google “G Suite” in an Apple Mac environment is a definite asset.
If you are interested in the above position, please send a current resume to email@example.com and a portfolio if applicable. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Tonic Living is located in Toronto, Canada.
DIGITAL CREATIVE COLLABORATOR
Tonic Living has an immediate requirement for a team member that can creatively collaborate on all things visual. This includes product images, lifestyle photography, email marketing campaigns, graphic design, video content for social media and more. The ideal candidate is a self-driven jack-of-all-trades who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about photography, digital media and design. You will be working with a small, inspired team where you can offer your creative energy and ideas and allow your technical skills to deliver a compelling, on-brand outcome.
This is a full time, in-house position. Only applications with a portfolio attached will be considered.
The Photography skills you will bring:
- Shoot and edit product and lifestyle photography with acute attention to colour accuracy and lighting.
- Proficiency using Lightroom and Photoshop
-Collaborate with the Creative department to create compelling content for our website, emails, social channels, and product listings.
-Manage all creative assets, keep database organized and provide assets to team as needed.
-Video creation would be a major asset. Capture and create short marketing, social and instructional videos. Proficiency using Adobe Premier to edit videos.
The Graphic Design skills you will bring:
- Update and design digital and web assets following templates and guidelines set by the creative team.
- Proficiency using Illustrator and InDesign
- Create beautiful social assets and artwork for newsletters.
- Ability to design and prep files for print
- Strong understanding of typography, colour and graphic design practices
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside trades and printers.
-A strong portfolio showing both photography and design skills
-Portfolio of product photography, shot on white seamless
- 2+ years experience in photography/videography (in-house or freelance)
-Bonus if you have the ability to shoot and edit video, please include samples if you have them.
-Strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid experience working with both daylight and studio lighting
-Strong retouching skills
- Have good technical knowledge of all camera and lighting equipment, including maintenance.
- 1+ years experience working on graphic design projects and work examples to show
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a close team environment. Willingness to come up with creative ideas and solutions and take direction.
- A passion for interior design and decorating
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday flexible schedule, we can discuss based on fit.
- Undergraduate education in photography, graphic design or related work experience
- Excellent knowledge of social platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest
-Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Strong independent time-management and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Applicants are required to provide samples of their work in the form of a pdf attached to their application. We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
If you are interested in the above, please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a portfolio if applicable. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Tonic Living is located in Toronto, Canada.