If you are interested in a position below, please send a current resume to email@example.com and a portfolio if applicable. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Tonic Living is located in Toronto, Canada.
Customer Experience Associate
Tonic Living is an Internationally recognized brand in quality, on-trend soft furnishings for home decor located in the East York area of Toronto. We manufacture, retail and ship our products worldwide on our E-commerce platform as we have since 2004.
With over 17 years of experience in the industry, we have an established customer base of designers and home decor enthusiasts both locally and across North America, Australia and Europe.
Tonic Living is growing and always looking for those who share core values of positivity, authenticity and exceptional work ethic.
The responsibilities of the Customer Experience Associate include:
- Coordinating Curb-Side Pick-Up orders for customers
- Supporting the Customer Care department in attending to and resolving customer service issues.
- Interacting with customers picking up orders, assisting with questions about our products and liaising with our Design Consultants if they should be required for customer’s design needs.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Communicating with customers through multiple channels (email, phone, live chat).
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Printing orders, processing client application forms, and requests.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer needs, inquiries or conflicts in a professional manner ensuring their needs are met in a satisfying way for them.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with using a Mac computer
- Proficient with GSuite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets) or Microsoft Word
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume.
Digital Creative Collaborator
Tonic Living has an immediate requirement for a team member that can creatively collaborate on all things visual. This includes product images, lifestyle photography, email marketing campaigns, graphic design, video content for social media and more.
The ideal candidate is a self-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is skilled in photography, digital media and design. You will be working with a small, inspired team where you can offer your creative energy and ideas and allow your technical skills to deliver a compelling, on-brand outcome.
This is a full time, in-house position. Only applications with a relevant portfolio attached will be considered.
The Photography skills you will bring:
- Shoot and edit product and lifestyle photography with acute attention to colour accuracy and lighting.
- Proficiency using Lightroom and Photoshop
-Collaborate with the Creative department to create compelling content for our website, emails, social channels, and product listings.
-Manage all creative assets, keep database organized and provide assets to team as needed.
-Video creation would be a major asset. Capture and create short marketing, social and instructional videos. Proficiency using Adobe Premier to edit videos.
The Graphic Design skills you will bring:
- Update and design digital and web assets following templates and guidelines set by the creative team.
- Proficiency using Illustrator and InDesign
- Create beautiful social assets and artwork for newsletters.
- Ability to design and prep files for print
- A very strong understanding of typography, colour and graphic design practices especially where it applies to marketing principles.
-A strong portfolio showing both photography and design skills
-Portfolio of product photography, shot on white seamless
- 3+ years experience in photography/videography (in-house or freelance)
-Bonus if you have the ability to shoot and edit video, please include samples if you have them.
-Strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid experience working with both daylight and studio lighting
-Strong retouching skills
- Have good technical knowledge of all camera and lighting equipment, including maintenance.
- 3+ years experience working on graphic design projects and work examples to show
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a close team environment. Willingness to come up with creative ideas and solutions and take direction.
- A passion for interior design and decorating
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Undergraduate education in photography, graphic design or related work experience
- Excellent knowledge of social platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok
-Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Strong independent time-management and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A conscious collaborator that understands and exhibits the ability to work harmoniously with other creative contributors on the team.
Applicants are required to provide samples of their work in the form of a pdf attached to their application. We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Email direct to email@example.com