This denim blue and off-white striped pillow is an instant classic. Made from a highly durable, yet soft, finely woven olefin, this pillow will stand up to all of your daily adventures no matter what room you mix it into indoors, and is a great option for your indoor/outdoor spaces as well. Equal parts crisp and tailored, yet casual and eclectic, it's the perfect piece to layer into any pillow-scape.
How to use it: We created these large bolsters to work perfectly on beds - especially Queens and Kings. Use one on its own for a minimal and simple bed-pillow scenario, or add different sizes behind or in front for a more layered look (They are also a fantastic body pillow size). Think beyond the bed and display one on an entry bench, kitchen banquette or in the middle of a large sofa.
- Size: 16" x 42"
- Content: 100% olefin
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Drycleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged bysolvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
About our pillow inserts: Our premium inserts are filled with a “fauxdown” microfiber. This down alternative is soft, sumptuous, and holds its shape without flattening over time. It is hypoallergenic and vegan friendly. If you would prefer a traditional down insert, choose the "cover only" option and add a feather insert to your cart separately.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.