This listing is for 1 black metal wall bracket that holds a 1 1/8" diameter channel track rod (it is not compatible with a standard drapery rod). Our channel track drapery hardware is a sleek and contemporary option for your drapery installation. It has improved functionality over traditional hardware with the ease of a track system and added support for wide windows or heavier window treatments.
We recommend placing the brackets, evenly spaced, 24” to 36” apart across the width of the rod. Heavy drapery requires the brackets to be placed closer together. You cannot place a bracket on a portion of the rod where a splice is being used (usually in the centre).
Check-List for Channel Track Drapery Hardware
Here are all the parts you will need to create a Channel Track system for your window:
1. Channel Track Drapery Rod (end lock bolts are included with the rod)
2. Channel Track Wall or Ceiling Brackets
3. Channel Track Carriers
4. End cap finials
You may need:
5. Channel Track Drapery Rod Splice (if connecting two rods)
6. Drapery Hooks
Check out our handy visual guide here.
- Colour: Black
- Quantity: 1 bracket, 3 Screws, 3 drywall plugs and an allen key are included. Heavier duty screws may be needed depending on the weight of drapery.
- Size: Measures 4.5" tall from very top to bottom by x 2.5" diameter base plate
- Details: Compatible with our 1 1/8" Channel Track Drapery Rod
- Care instructions: Wipe clean, do not use corrosive cleaners