This listing is for 1 black metal ceiling bracket that holds a 1 1/8" diameter channel track rod (it is not compatible with a standard drapery rod). Our channel track drapery hardware is a sleek and contemporary option for your drapery installation. It has improved functionality over traditional hardware with the ease of a track system and added support for wide windows or heavier window treatments.
We recommend placing the brackets, evenly spaced, 24” to 36” apart across the width of the rod. Heavy drapery requires the brackets to be placed closer together. You cannot place a bracket on a portion of the rod where a splice is being used (usually in the centre).
Check-List for Channel Track Drapery Hardware
Here are all the parts you will need to create a Channel Track system for your window:
1. Channel Track Drapery Rod (end lock bolts are included with the rod)
2. Channel Track Wall or Ceiling Brackets
3. Channel Track Carriers
4. End cap finials
You may need:
5. Channel Track Drapery Rod Splice (if connecting two rods)
6. Drapery Hooks
Check out our handy visual guide here.
- Colour: Black
- Quantity: 1 ceiling bracket, 3 Screws, 3 drywall plugs and an allen key are included. Heavier duty screws may be needed depending on the weight of drapery.
- Size: Measures 2 1/8" tall from very top to bottom by x 2" wide
- Details: Compatible with our 1 1/8" Channel Track Drapery Rod
- Care instructions: Wipe clean, do not use corrosive cleaners
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.