Part of our Nomadic Natural collection, this pillow has an organic quality and a modern mudcloth look. Tan-colored stripes make way for tiny triangles that mimic the look of the sandpiper bird’s tiny footprints along the coast. This earthy, neutral pillow will bring a gorgeous global look to your space.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Made of 50% Polyester / 24% Cotton / 12% Rayon / 14% Linen
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or spot cleaning with mild soap and water.