*Clearance pillows are available while supplies last and are final sale.*
This textured white lumbar pillow has a thin black stitched stripe that has a handmade look and feel. A top selling classic pillow, it mixes well with any style of pillow-scape, and will stand the test of time.
How to use: This lumbar size is extremely versatile and works perfectly placed in front of a larger bed bolster to create a simple but stylish bed pillow-scape; Or, simply place two in front of your own bed pillows for a stand-alone statement. These 12x24 lumbars also work well on larger sofas or sectionals paired with other 20x20 or 22x22 decorative pillows.
- Size: 12" x 24"
- Content: 100% olefin
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Drycleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged bysolvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
About our pillow inserts: Our premium inserts are filled with a “fauxdown” microfiber. This down alternative is soft, sumptuous, and holds its shape without flattening over time. It is hypoallergenic and vegan friendly.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.