Turkish Towel - The Soho, Slate
Hand woven on a restored, antique shuttle loom by a multi-generational weaving family in Turkey. This fringed towel adds a level of casual sophistication to any modern bathroom and should be used with abandon. They're highly absorbent, add great texture to your space (also works as a light throw blanket) and gets better with washing.
Not to be stored away for "some day" we encourage you to use daily and learn the difference these lovely towels make.
Size: 37" x 71" - bath size
- Content: 100% Turkish Cotton
- Has a beautifully soft and luxurious feel, which gets better with each washing
- Great for the beach and doesn't hold sand
- Doubles as a beautiful scarf and sarong
- Great for travel as a compact blanket on the plane or train.
- Comes with it's own drawstring bag (a great gift!)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash in cool water with NO fabric softener as it acts like a water repellent.
- Made in Turkey by Pamuk & co.