*Last call, add this to your cart while you can! This ottoman will be discontinued when sold out.*
A solid round ottoman handsomely dressed in a beautiful saddle coloured faux leather and accented with an exposed brass zipper. Use as a coffee table, extra seating, or a footstool, this versatile piece will be the star of your living room, family room, or even your back deck (just don't leave it in the rain)!
The durable indoor/outdoor performance vinyl by Inside Out® is stain resistant, pill resistant, anti-mildew and easy to clean with soap or bleach, so it will stand up against crayons, wine spills, and dirty sneakers alike.
- Size: 31" diameter x 17" tall (finished dimensions)
- Fabric: Tate Inside Out Faux Leather, Saddle 80% thermoplastic polyurethane, 20% polyester
- Base is made with a soy-blend, high density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions.
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.