Skagen Wool Rug
This braided wool rug has the look and coveted texture of jute but feels soft underfoot—the best of both worlds! The grey-beige palette of this neutral rug is incredibly versatile and will bring an organic element to any area of your home. It would look especially great in a cottage, bedroom or living room. Plus, because it's wool, it has a natural stain resistant finish (compared to a "thirsty" cotton rug, for example).
Order a Sample! Just not sure if the colour works in your space? Need to see and feel the texture and quality first? Make your decision easier by purchasing a hearty, 18" x 18" or 2' x 3' sample of this Tonic Home rug and return for a full refund once you're sure!
Size Large: 8 x 10
Size Small: 5 x 8
- Content: 80% New Zealand Wool, 10% Viscose, 10% Cotton
- Colour: Ivory, Taupe and Soft Gray.
- Care: Vacuum regularly, suction only (without beater bar as brushes may damage wool) Clean spots immediately. Professional cleaning recommended
- Notes: Ethically made in India by a family run company
- Specs: Large - 25 kg (55.1 lbs) Small - 14.25 kg (31.4 lbs), and measures 1/2" thick
- SEDEX certified