Round Ottoman - Ladner
Easily add extra seating with this timeless ottoman made with two complementary, High Performance fabrics in neutral patterns. The top and bottom of this ottoman is covered in Tweedle Dee, Cream, a soft cream and taupe tweed weave, while the body is covered in Toulouse, Cotton a textured cream with a classic single taupe grey stripe woven in. The versatility of this natural palette will easily fit into any look and is perfect for your living room, bedroom, covered porch, nursery, office or family room.
This cylindrical footstool is made of a soy-blend, medium density foam that acts as a firm seating option and doesn't lose its shape. Featherweight and easy to move around this is a no-brainer accessory for your home. Pair or cluster a few together for a sculptural coffee table!
Size: 18" diameter by 18" tall
- Content: 100% Olefin (High Performance fabric) + Foam (Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions)
- Made in Canada - handmade in small batches!
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire footstool to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides and bottom are all in the same fabric
- Care Instructions: We recommend spot cleaning with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio) and let air dry
- More Info: Our High-Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water it is not treated with any additional stain-resistant coatings or finishes. With that, some good old-fashioned bleach, water, and some elbow grease will remove the toughest stains including red wine, coffee and even Sharpie marker!
- Dip-Dyed Tassels sold separately