Rodin Stripe Cube Ottoman, Natural
A rustic, "Belgian farmhouse" striped ottoman from our High Performance upholstery line. The colours are cream, beige and black making it an easy choice for your front entry way, living room, bedroom, covered porch, nursery, office or family room.
This cube footstool is made of a soy-blend, medium density foam that acts as a firm seating option and doesn't lose its shape. Featherweight and easy to move around this is a no-brainer accessory for your home. Pair or cluster a few together for a sculptural coffee table!
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
As seen on The Marilyn Denis Show!
Dip-Dyed Tassel sold separately
Size: 16" x 16" x 16"
- Content: 100% Olefin (High Performance fabric) + Foam (Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions)
- Made in Canada - handmade in small batches!
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire footstool to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides and bottom are all in the same fabric
Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains (think red wine and permanent markers!) spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes. You can remove the toughest stains including red wine, coffee and even Sharpie marker!