***REMNANT*** This piece is 28" long and 54" wide. All remnants are final sale.
A durable upholstery fabric with a taupe stripe on a light, sandy cream background. The simple double stripe pattern is subtle and classic, giving a casual but up to-the-moment feel to any space.
From our High Performance upholstery fabric line, this material is perfect for medium to heavy weight furniture upholstery projects, pillows, bench seat cushions, kitchen banquettes, pet beds and many other home decor projects.
Not suitable for window treatments.
- Content: 100% olefin (olefin's advantages are it's strength, colourfastness and comfort, its resistance to staining, mildew, abrasion + sunlight. It is also 100% recyclable and is made from upcycled waste therefore having a small carbon footprint.)
- Width: 54"
- Pattern Repeat: 4.25" vertical. This stripe is railroaded
- Double Rubs: 30,000
- Pilling Class: 5.0
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes. Stain resistant coatings may damage fabric fibers and should not be applied.
- Made in: United States of America
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.