This charming mini ottoman, in a sandy linen polka-dot fabric, is perfect for perching. The sweet ivory embroidered dots have a soft nubby surface and is great for incorporating quiet texture and pattern into your space. It's an ideal little accessory for a playroom seating, or use it as a special chair for your tots in just about any space. It also give pets a "leg up" onto the bed or sofa. Using this small stool as a plant stand, or food stool in your living room or other "grown-up" spaces also works well.
This ottoman should not be used as a child's stepping stool and should not be used as a toy.
- Size: 14.75" diameter x 10.75" tall (finished dimensions)
- Fabric: Mila Dot Fabric, Flax 50% polyester, 35% viscose, 15% linen
- Base is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.