*Kakisa is currently out of stock*
Texture is the name of the game! This handsome, neutral rug made of wool is like a cosy knit sweater for your floor. An ivory base is woven with black threads for a hit of dimension. This wool rug is soft underfoot and has a naturally stain-resistant finish. Use it in a bedroom, living room, cottage or to bring a dose of hygge anywhere in your home!
- Small: 5' x 8'
- Large: 8' x 10'
- Sample: 18"x18" Please note samples are for quality and pattern reference. As the wool used in these rugs are hand-dyed, slight colour variations may occur.
- Content: 100% New Zealand wool with cotton backing. Threads are 100% polyester.
- Colour: Ivory and black threads
- Care: Vacuum regularly, suction only (beater bar brushes may damage wool). Spots clean spills immediately and blot until moisture is removed. Professional cleaning recommended.
- Notes: Handwoven in India by skilled artisans, this rug is fair trade and ethically made by a family run company.
- SEDEX certified
- Due to the handmade nature, variations in colour & slight variations in size are expected.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
Please note: Stock rugs may be returned for a full refund within a week of receiving your order. Afterwards, and within 30 days, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Rug samples and 2x3 rugs may be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Clearance rugs are final sale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.