Dundee Round Ottoman Stool, Sable
Cozy up your space with this woolly windowpane ottoman. A modern classic take on plaid, this handsome pattern will bring mid-century style to your space. Use this multifunctional piece as extra seating, a side table or place to kick your feet up. The deep charcoal colourway with brown undertones is the perfect way to bring warmth to your space this season.
This cylindrical footstool is made of a soy-blend, medium density foam that acts as a firm seating option and doesn't lose its shape. Featherweight and easy to move around, this is a no-brainer accessory for your home. Pair or cluster a few together for a sculptural coffee table!
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
Dip-Dyed Tassel sold separately
Size: 18" diameter by 18" tall
Made in Canada
- Content: 65% Polyester / 20% Acrylic / 15% Linen. Base is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions
- Designed and Handmade in-house at Tonic Living
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides, and bottom are all in the same fabric
- Made in Canada - handmade in small batches!
- Care Instructions: Remove cover and spot clean with mild soap and water.