Bedouin Pillow, Block Print
This mudcloth-inspired pillow with a block-printed look and handmade feel is part of our Nomadic Natural collection. Imperfect triangles look as though they were stamped on a stunning sand-coloured background. Whether you're after a global boho or Scandi look, this pillow will deliver.
Due to the organic pattern of the fabric, no two pillows will be exactly identical.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Made of 75% Cotton / 25% Linen
- Concealed YKK Zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)