Bedouin Foam Bench Cushion, Block Print (IKEA hack, Kallax shelf)
We crafted one of our custom bench cushions to fit the top of an IKEA Kallax shelf and transformed it into a storage bench (who doesn't love a good IKEA hack?). We used our new mudcloth-inspired Bedouin fabric with a cool block-printed look, part of our Nomadic Natural collection. Whether you're after a global boho or Scandi look, this fabric will deliver.
This premium 2.5" thick foam seat cushion will fit the Kallax shelf exactly and the removable cover will zip off for easy clean-up (see the care instructions below). It also fits the West Elm Emmerson bench, making a great dining bench option.
Due to the organic pattern of the fabric, no two bench cushions will be exactly identical.
If you want a foam bench cushion in a different size or fabric that's no problem, you can easily get a custom quote here.
Please note: this listing is for the foam bench cushion only, we do not sell the Kallax shelf.
The Kallax shelf was designed as a bookshelf, use it as a storage bench at your own discretion.
Size: 57 5/8" x 15 3/8" x 2 1/2"
Made in Canada
- 75% Cotton / 25% Linen Bedouin Fabric, Block Print
- YKK zipper (concealed, on back side)
- Fabric is the same on all sides so it's able to be flipped/reversed
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Designed and made to order in-house at Tonic Living
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)