This handsome, neutral rug made of wool is like a cosy knit sweater for your floor. A creamy off-white base is woven with salt-and-pepper grey diamonds and stripes—a new, modern take on the popular Beni Ourain Moroccan rug. This wool rug is soft underfoot and has a naturally stain-resistant finish.
Order a Sample! Just not sure if the colour works in your space? Need to see and feel the texture and quality first? Make your decision easier by purchasing a hearty, 18" x 18" or 2' x 3' sample of this Tonic Home rug and return for a full refund once you're sure!
Size Large: 8 x 10
Size Small: 5 x 8
- Content: 90% New Zealand Wool, 10% Cotton
- Colour: Ivory and Medium grey
- Care: Vacuum regularly, suction only (without beater bar as brushes may damage wool) Clean spots immediately. Professional cleaning recommended
- Notes: Ethically made in India by a family run company
- Specs: Large - 30 kg (66.1 lbs) Small - 16 kg (35.3 lbs) and both measure 3/4" thick
- SEDEX certified