This grey and cream wool rug is the perfect balance of casual and handsome. It has a modern nordic vibe, is incredibly soft underfoot and will add a warmth textural layer to any space. The alternating stripes of thick hand-knotted wool is like a cosy knit sweater for your floor. Use it in a bedroom, family room, cottage, winter chalet to bring a dose of hygge anywhere in your home!
- Mat: 19" x 35" including tassels
- Small: 5' x 8' 8" including tassels
- Large: 7' 10" x 10' 8" including tassels
- Due to the handmade nature slight variations in size are expected.
- Content: 100% wool
- Care: Vacuum regularly, suction only (beater bar brushes may damage wool). Spot clean spills immediately and blot until moisture is removed. Professional cleaning recommended.
- Notes: Handwoven in India by skilled artisans, this rug is fair trade and ethically made by a family run company.
- SEDEX certified
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
Please note: Stock rugs may be returned for a full refund within a week of receiving your order. Afterwards, and within 30 days, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Rug samples and 2x3 rugs may be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Clearance rugs are final sale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.