Easily add extra seating with this timeless ottoman made with two complementary, High Performance fabrics in neutral patterns. The top and bottom of this ottoman is covered in Tweedle Dee, Cream, a soft cream and taupe tweed weave, while the body is covered in Toulouse, Cotton a textured cream with a classic single taupe grey stripe woven in. The versatility of this natural palette will easily fit into any look and is perfect for your living room, bedroom, covered porch, nursery, office or family room.
This cylindrical footstool is made of a soy-blend, medium density foam that acts as a firm seating option and doesn't lose its shape. Featherweight and easy to move around this is a no-brainer accessory for your home. Pair or cluster a few together for a sculptural coffee table!
Dip-Dyed Tassel sold separately
Size: 18" diameter by 18" tall
- Content: 100% Olefin (High Performance fabric) + Foam (Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions)
- Made in Canada - handmade in small batches!
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire footstool to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides and bottom are all in the same fabric
Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains (think red wine and permanent markers!) spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes. You can remove the toughest stains including red wine, coffee and even Sharpie marker!