Easily add extra seating with our beautiful southwest inspired navy ottoman. It's the perfect way to add global style to your living room, bedroom, nursery, office or family room.
This cylindrical footstool is made of a soy-blend, medium density foam that acts as a firm seating option and doesn't lose its shape. Featherweight and easy to move around, this is a no-brainer accessory for your home. Pair or cluster a few together for a sculptural coffee table!
The inside of this ottoman is made with firm sustainable foam, please note there is no storage inside this piece.
Dip-Dyed Tassel sold separately
Size: 18" diameter by 18" tall
Made in Canada
- Content: Austin fabric, Indigo is 100% Olefin (from our High Performance upholstery fabric line). Base is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions
- Designed and Handmade in-house at Tonic Living
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides, and bottom are all in the same fabric
- Care Instructions: Remove cover and spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.