It's our ottomans you know and love, made just for little ones! This kids' ottoman is perfect for playroom seating, or use it as a special chair for your tots in just about any space. This one is made in our high-performance Elmira fabric, a handsome blue-grey and white striped fabric with a thick weave that's durable enough to stand up to tiny soiled hands.
This ottoman should not be used as a stepping stool and children should not use it as a toy.
Dip-Dyed Tassel sold separately
Size: Finished dimensions 14.75" diameter x 10.75" tall
Made in Canada
- Content: Elmira Fabric, Smoke Blue, 100% Olefin (from our High Performance upholstery fabric line). Base is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions
- Designed and handmade in-house at Tonic Living! Allow for slight variations in size.
- Constructed with a visible exposed silver YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides, and bottom are all in the same fabric.
- Care Instructions: Remove cover and spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.