This classic, natural striped pillow screams summer at the cottage. The washed linen colour contrasts against creamy white, offering a lovely worn quality that would look right at home in a cottage or country house, but would work equally well in an urban setting. There are some noticeable slubs in the weave that add to the rustic linen vibe.
Size: 22" x 22"
Made in Canada
- Made of 55% Linen / 45% Cotton
- Concealed YKK Zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)