It's our ottomans you know and love, made just for little ones! This kids' ottoman is perfect for playroom seating, or use it as a special chair for your tots in just about any space. This one is made in colourful Carmen fabric, which has a playful Mexican-inspired embroidered pattern and beautiful boho flair.
This ottoman should not be used as a stepping stool and children should not use it as a toy.
Size: 14" diameter x 10" tall
Made in Canada
- Content: Carmen Fabric, Outdoor Market 75% polyester, 25% cotton. Base is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions
- Designed and handmade in-house at Tonic Living
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides, and bottom are all in the same fabric.
- Care Instructions: We recommend spot cleaning or removing cover for dry cleaning