A black ottoman with substantially textured white horizontal stripes for your room's grounding needs (because every room needs some!). Made from high-performance fabric which is suitable for both classic and contemporary interiors and has a cool, modern look. Use as extra seating or a foot rest, or group a couple together to create a stunning small space coffee table.
Dip-Dyed Tassel sold separately
Size: 16" x 16" x 16"
Made in Canada
- Content: Avalon fabric, Ebony is 99% Olefin / 1% Polyester (from our High Performance upholstery fabric line). Base is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions
- Designed and Handmade in-house at Tonic Living
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Top, sides, and bottom are all in the same fabric
- Care Instructions: Remove cover and spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains (think red wine and permanent markers!) spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.