This stunning outdoor fabric, in tones of white, cream, sand and tan, features a large-scale animal print that is inspired by the striped and speckled markings of a deer hide. With a beautiful, weighty weave and raised chenille texture, this soft material will be a chic and subtly graphic addition to your outdoor oasis.
We are proudly carrying the InsideOut® fabric line. The all-in-one performance outdoor fabric that can weather the storm, both inside and out. Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean with soap or bleach — making it very kid-friendly and pet-friendly. A soft indoor/outdoor fabric that will stand up to outdoor conditions but will feel right at home inside, too.
USAGE: ✓ Outdoor | ✓ Upholstery | ✓ High Performance | ✓ Pillows | ✗ Romans | ✗ Drapery
Note: If you need less than a full yard, please select the half yard and add to order. Example: If you need 3.5 yards total, add 3 yards and then add 1 half yard. Your order will ship as a single 3.5 yard piece.
- Content: 100% polyester (UV)
- Width: 55.5"
- Double Rubs: 63,000
- Pilling Class: 5
- Pattern Repeat: 11.313" vertical x 14.188" horizontal
- Care Instructions: Simply spot clean with soap and water and lay flat to dry. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spray with ordinary bleach and water (1part bleach, 10 parts water), scrub gently to prevent “fuzzing,” rinse thoroughly, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; outdoor fabrics can be damaged by solvents used by some dry cleaners, causing them to lose their UV protection, which keeps them fade resistant.
- More Info: Our InsideOut fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen inside and outside! Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, pill resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean, it has the benefits of a high-performance fabric with the qualities of a durable, fade resistant outdoor fabric.
- Made in: United States of America
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent. Swatch orders are sent by lettermail without a tracking number.
If you order 10 yards or more of fabric, it will be shipped on a roll, otherwise it will be shipped folded. If you would prefer it on a roll, please leave instructions when making your order. An additional charge will apply when making this request to cover additional shipping costs. We will contact you with a quote.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
Please note: Returned fabric is subject to a 15% restocking fee and fabric that has been cut by the customer is not eligible for return. Clearance Fabrics and Fabric swatches are final sale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.