It's our ottomans you know and love, made just for little ones (that includes pets)! This cute ottoman is perfect for a playroom seating, or use it as a special chair for your tots in just about any space. It also give pets a "leg up" onto the bed or sofa.
This ottoman is made in easy-care, stain-resistant high performance fabrics, then finished with a brass zipper. Although the fabric is outdoor friendly, we do not recommend leaving the ottoman outside, or exposing it to rain.
This ottoman should not be used as a child's stepping stool and should not be used as a toy.
Dip-Dyed Tassel sold separately
- Size: 14.75" diameter x 10.75" tall (finished dimensions)
- Top half: Olcott, Graphite 92% polyester, 8% olefin
- Bottom half: Ryder Inside Out, Mink 96% polyester, 4% olefin
- Base is made with a soy-blend, medium density foam. Our foam is made from a sustainable polyurethane and natural soybean based oil that ultimately helps to lessen greenhouse gas emissions.
- Constructed with a visible exposed brass YKK zipper that wraps around entire ottoman to make the cover removable and flippable.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water. No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spray with ordinary bleach and water (1 part bleach, 4 parts water), scrub gently to prevent “fuzzing,” rinse thoroughly, lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; outdoor fabrics can be damaged by solvents used by some dry cleaners, causing them to lose their UV protection, which keeps them fade resistant.
- More Info: Our Inside Out fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen inside and outside! Designed to be fade resistant, stain resistant, pill resistant, durable, anti-mildew and easy to clean, it has the benefits of a high-performance fabric with the qualities of a durable, fade resistant outdoor fabric.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.