From our High Performance upholstery fabric line is this beautiful textured stripe fabric with a substantial weave in a heathered navy and beige stripe. Perfect for medium to heavy weight furniture upholstery projects, pillows, seat cushions, pet beds and many other home decor projects.
- Content: 99% Olefin / 1% Polyester (Olefin's advantages are it's strength, colourfastness and comfort, its resistance to staining, mildew, abrasion + sunlight. It is also 100% recyclable and is made from upcycled waste therefore having a small carbon footprint.)
- Width: 54"
- Pattern Repeat: 3.38" Vertical
- Double Rubs: The double rub testing for the High Performance fabric line varies, from item to item. Our manufacturer does test all fabrics however they stop the test at 15,000 WS as that qualifies for Heavy duty use by UFAC (Upholstered Furniture Action Counsil) standards in North America.
Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains (think red wine and permanent markers!) spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes. You can remove the toughest stains including red wine, coffee and even Sharpie marker!
- Made in: United States of America