A woven, dotty black and off-white pillow with an organic-global feel. The pattern feels like a modern interpretation of zebra print. The dashes and dots break up the lines making it read bold but subtle at the same time.
Size: 22" x 22"
Made in Canada
- Made of 72% Polyester / 17% Cotton / 8% Rayon / 3% Flax
- Concealed YKK Zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)