Introducing a Rambling Renovators and Tonic Living collaboration. Jennifer, ever faithful to classic plaids and traditional textures has curated her own special products with our fabrics. We hope you love her Heritage Holiday Collection as much as we do!
Eye-catching and on-trend, Adeline also brings a hit of the unexpected. Feeling cozy and neutral? Use the soft grey and cream plaid side to add wintery style to your home. Craving something more playful? Turn it around for a preppy mix of plaid and soft linen offset by the gleam of an exposed brass zipper.
A note from Jen: Each one of the RR x TL products are made to order just for you. They are an exclusive, limited edition product for the fall & holiday season, only available for purchase online. From the time of purchase, products will ship or be ready for pick up within 2-3 business days.
Size: 22" x 22"
Made in Canada
- Hartford Plaid, Natural: 100% Polyester, Tuscany Linen, Prism: 100% Linen
- Exposed Brass YKK Zipper
- Fabric is different on both sides of the pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan-friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)