This hearty washed two-toned linen pillow is incredibly soft to the touch. It is a muted and distressed green that lives somewhere between khaki and olive. There are streaks of natural linen running throughout adding to the distressed stone-washed look. Note: this means you will finds variances in colour and no two pillows will be alike. Made of 100% linen, this pillow has a coveted vintage quality.
This is a 24" pillow, making it the perfect size for a bed. We recommend pairing two of them together as the foundation of your bed pillowscape. Click here for more 24x24 pillows.
Size: 24" x 24"
Made in Canada
- Front: Kerry Linen, Marsh 100% Linen
- Back: Provence Linen, Natural 100% Linen
- Concealed YKK zipper
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)