This cozy, oversized pillow has a subtle, tone-on-tone wide stripe in shades of charcoal and heather grey. While simple, the versatile colour palette and pattern will add the perfect layer of quiet texture to your bed or sofa.
How to use: This 24x24 is the perfect size for a bed. We recommend pairing two or three of them together as the foundation of your bed pillow-scape. Allow them to stand alone, or layer additional decorative pillows including a large bed bolster in front. Believe it or not, this pillow size also works well on a large-scale sectional or sofa. Click here for more 24x24 pillows.
- Size: 24" x 24"
- Content: 100% olefin
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.
- More Info: Our High Performance fabric collection is a remarkably durable, stain resistant line that allows life to happen around you without the anxiety of stains resulting from a good time! Because Olefin is inherently stain resistant and does not absorb water, it is not treated with any additional stain resistant coatings or finishes.
- Made in Canada: Designed and made in the Tonic Living workroom.
About our pillow inserts: Our premium inserts are filled with a “faux down” microfiber. This down alternative is soft, sumptuous, and holds its shape without flattening over time. It is hypoallergenic and vegan friendly. If you would prefer a traditional down insert, choose the "cover only" option and add a feather insert to your cart separately.
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Canada. You will be contacted via email if there are any unexpected stock shortages. When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and confirming that your package has been sent.
In-stock items will be ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Please expect longer lead times during sales and promotional periods.
Estimated delivery times and our full shipping policy can be found here.
If you have selected “Pick up in Store” as your ship method, you will receive an email once it is ready for pick up at our Toronto shop.
We want you to be happy with your purchase! We are happy to answer any questions you may have before making a purchase, please check our FAQ page and feel free to contact us. If you are not completely satisfied, please see our full return policy here.