A pale, putty grey pillow with a soft southwest pattern in charcoal and slate grey. This neutral lumbar pillow has gorgeous global style and would look perfect perched on a bed or with your desert vibe sofa mix.
Size: 15" x 32"
Made in Canada
- Concealed YKK zipper
- Made of 100% Olefin
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow however pattern placement is random (inspired by authentic tribal cloth pillows) so no two are identical.
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with soap and water OR very careful machine washing (delicate cycle, cold water and detergent, let air dry). No ironing or hot dryer—this fabric does not like heat. For tougher stains (think red wine and permanent markers!) spot clean with ordinary bleach and water (1:1 ratio), scrub gently to prevent "fuzzing,” lay flat and let air dry. Dry cleaning is NOT recommended; high-performance fabrics can be damaged by solvents used in the dry cleaning process.