A beautiful reversible pillow in Ellen DeGeneres fabric with a handmade quality. On the front, a quilted misty blue-green with geometric stitching is standout, while an ivory linen blend with a gorgeous slub adds contrast on the back.
Size: 20" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Front: Pollenca Fabric, Mist
- Back: Cleary Fabric, White
- The pattern placement on the front side of the pillow is random, so no two are identical. Your pillow will be one of a kind!
- Concealed YKK zipper
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)