Place this eye-catching pillow on a chair, sofa, bed or bench for a punch of colour and pattern! It's beautifully embroidered with an Art Deco feel and calls to mind the brilliant colours of late summer and autumn. A sandy beige background makes way for threads of teal, copper, plum and poppy in this geometric pattern.
Size: 14" x 20"
Made in Canada
- Made of 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton, Embroidery is 100% Polyester
- Concealed YKK Zipper
- Fabric is the same on both sides of pillow
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handmade in Canada by Tonic Living in small batches (in house!)
- About our pillow insert: The insert is microfiber, which we like to call “faux down”. It is soft, fluffy and holds its full shape nicely without flattening over time. This is a hypoallergenic, vegan friendly feather/down alternative!
- Care Instructions: We recommend dry cleaning or very careful machine washing (cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry, iron inside out on medium heat)