10 Mother's Day Gift Ideas She'll Love 0
Mother's Day is right around the corner and it's time to ask yourself: What can I possibly get to show my appreciation for the woman who I literally owe my life to? We have the answer—well, 10 answers, actually. Here's what to buy Mom this year (or if you are a mom, here's what to ask your kids and partner for—because you deserve it!).
1. Virginia Pillow, $83.95: A heart-shaped ikat print down the centre of this pillow will remind her how much you love her.
2. Sunday Market Basket, $119.95: This beautiful slouchy carryall basket is handmade from natural seagrass. She can use it to store magazine, toys, blankets (or all her lost hopes and dreams 😬).
3. Austin Foam Bench Cushion, Putty, $242.95: Treat Mom to that cushion she's been eyeing for the Ikea Kallax bench, so she can host extra guests around the table. If you really want to win favourite child status, build the Ikea bench!
4. Casa Candle, $24.95: Help Mom escape to an exotic place with a soy candle in scents like Côte d’Azur and Olive Flower, no jet-lag or screaming toddlers on planes required.
6. Throw Blanket, Munroe, Grey, $95.95: Gift Mom a blanket to accompany an evening of well-deserved Netflix binging.
7. Valentina Velvet Pillow, Cameo, $76.95: Indulge in her pink decor dreams with a velvet pillow in the perfect shade of blush. Its peachy undertones keep it from feeling too sweet.
8. Hobbs (Lumbar) Pillow, Graphite, $61.95: She will love this dark grey, global-inspired lumbar pillow that will go with whatever decor she has going on (also perfect for screaming into, just sayin'🤫).
10. Waffle Towel, Grey Stripe, $49.95: The next best thing to a spa day, our luxurious Waffle Towel has amazing absorption—it will be her hair's new best friend.